A recent assignment from Blogging 101 (WordPress Blogging University) was to “Identify Your Audience”…this is right up my alley. After all, this is the central concept in all things marketing — find your audience, cater to your audience. Keener Digital Marketing is client-centered in all that we do. Writing in this blog, is no exception.
My goal, in writing these posts is to inform, educate and sometimes, hopefully, entertain my clients and people who I want for clients. I am also talking to the community out there that will very likely never be my client. I am happy to share what I find and hopefully help someone with what they’re doing for their own business or at least brighten their day.
So who is my audience? Well, from where I’m sitting, my audience is a person working in a small to medium sized business trying to learn more about digital marketing. So as I focus this blog post for that reader, I’d like to share with you some of my favorite goto places for learning in the ever-changing field of digital marketing.
A few of my favorite digital marketers:
- Andrea Vahl – Social Media Coach
- Mari Smith – Premier Facebook Marketing Expert
- Amy Porterfield – Social Media Strategist
A few of my favorite sites to learn about digital marketing:
- Hubspot – Inbound Marketing Software and Strategies (great blog)
- Search Engine Watch – Search Engine Marketing (a lot of information here!)
- Social Media Examiner – Social Media Strategies (great blog)
- Hootsuite – Social Media Management Tool (Hootsuite University…Lots of free stuff!)
- WordPress – Blogging and so much more. (Check out who uses WordPress! Pulse by Target, Beyoncé, Groupon)
Have fun surfing and add your favorite sites in the comments below. Thanks.
Lynne is an online marketing professional and the owner of Keener Digital Marketing (KDM). She has been on the web, designing sites and marketing since the mid-nineties. Currently with KDM, Lynne provides SMBs with inbound marketing strategies and social media management. Along with these she offers Wordpress-based website design, e-mail marketing and graphic design services. In her spare time, she enjoys playing with mud in her pottery studio and running the roads with her kids.