Having a hard time coming up with post ideas for Facebook? Look no further. Here are 20 Great Things to Post on Facebook:
- Share a great blog post you’ve recently read.
- Share a great blog post you’ve recently written.
- Tell your fans about a new product.
- Offer your fans a discount on their next purchase.
- Share an inspirational quote.
- Tell a funny knock-knock joke.
- Give a shout out to one of your fans and thank them for being a fan.
- Invite your fans to share their business issues or successes.
- Share a link to your online survey (try SurveyMonkey).
- Tell your fans about an upcoming webinar you think they’ll like.
- Schedule a webinar and invite your fans.
- Let your fans know about what’s happening in your town (helps personalize things).
- Share a beautiful image or photo.
- Ask your fans for help with a business challenge you’re having.
- Share a link to upcoming events.
- Ask your fans what they’re doing this summer (spring break, weekend, holiday).
- Tell your fans about what you’re planning to do this summer.
- Share a funny story about your early days in business.
- Ask for fans to share their funniest business story, i.e. “You’ll never believe what happened to me once.”
- Share your other social profiles.
I think I’ve mentioned before, I am a life-long student — and thrive on learning new things. So here’s to another learning adventure complete!
I finally finished my studies at Andrea Vahl (aka Grandma Mary) and Phylis Khare’s Social Media Manager School. I won’t mention how long ago I enrolled, but this self-paced online school for all things social media has been a great learning experience. It took a bit of time…I stretched out the lessons so I could absorb them completely and practice the ideas — oh, and life and business (greatful for this!) got in the way too!
So here it is…my official Certificate of Completion. If you aren’t following Andrea and Phyliss on Facebook and Twitter, start today. They are always offering great advice and how-tos in the social arena.
Andrea on FB: https://www.facebook.com/AndreaVahlinc
Phyllis on FB: https://www.facebook.com/TheSocialClassroom